Resolving Conflicts with Disability Services

The procedure for resolving conflicts with Disability Services is similar to the Grievance Procedure steps. Initially, the student should discuss the complaint with their Specialist. If the complaint is not resolved, or there is a specific reason the situation cannot be discussed with the Specialist, the student should meet with the Vice President of Student Experience.

If a satisfactory solution is still not offered, the student may choose to file a complaint with the Federal Office of Civil Rights. These entities will take complaints and will investigate when appropriate. 

Contact Information

Student Experience (Disability Specialist and Vice President of Student Experience located)
Voice: 661-253-7874
Fax: 661-253-7872

Federal Office for Civil Rights
Voice: 800-363-1019
TDD: 800-537-7697
Fax: 312-886-1807


  • Contact us by email (
  • Location: F201H
  • Summer Office Hours: Monday – Thursday: 9 am to 5 pm. 

PLEASE NOTE: Disability Services is not open for drop-in or in-person meetings but we will be meeting via Zoom.