In an effort to help students and families meet their educational expenses, CalArts has partnered with Tuition Management Systems (TMS) to administer a monthly payment plan. CalArts payment plan is an interest-free monthly payment plan handled by Tuition Management Systems, which allows you to divide tuition and other expenses into four smaller monthly payments spread out over the semester.
- The cost to enroll is $45 per semester. There is no interest or other costs as long as you make your payments on time. If your payment is late, there is a $40 late fee. Each semester you need to re-enroll with Tuition Management Systems, it will not happen automatically.
- Once enrolled, you will be billed monthly by Tuition Management Systems. Payment can be made through Tuition Management Systems online, by phone or by mail. Payments made with a credit card will be subject to a convenience fee. There is no convenience fee for payments made by e-check/ACH from a checking or savings account. Please note, debit cards are associated with a bank account number and routing number. By entering your bank account number and routing number, there will be no service fee.
- TMS wire information:
60 Livingston Avenue
St. Paul, MN 55107
Make Payable to:
Tuition Management Systems
Beneficiary Account Number: 130117951140
Beneficiary Routing (ABA) number (U.S.): 042000013
Swift Code (International): USBKUS44MT
Please be sure to include the student’s name and TMS account number.
- For the fall semester, TMS offers a four payment plan. Your payments are due August 10, September 10, October 10 and November 10. If your semester balance is not paid in full by November 25th, you will not be eligible for a payment plan the following semester.
- For the spring semester, TMS offers a four payment plan. Your payments are due December 10, January 10, February 10 and March 10. If your semester balance is not paid in full by March 25, you will not be eligible for a payment plan the following semester.
- If you enroll in a TMS payment plan and the plan is terminated for nonpayment, the entire outstanding balance for the semester becomes due to CalArts immediately. If you have a history of delinquent payments, you may not be eligible for a payment plan in the future.
To find out more or to set up a payment plan please visit https://calarts.afford.com or call TMS at 800-722-4867.