Student Loans for International Students

There are a limited number of U.S. based educational loans available to international students. These loans generally require that you have the support of a cosigner who is a legal resident of the United States with good credit. Below we have listed some resources our students have taken advantage of in the past as a starting point for exploring additional options. CalArts does not partner with or endorse any of these lenders.