Due to the measures put in place by the Institute to protect the CalArts community and prevent the spread of novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV), the CalArts Library’s physical spaces will be closed until the campus restrictions have been lifted. Rest assured that the CalArts Library faculty and staff are working hard to make sure our services and operations continue smoothly during this time.
Faculty interested in finding resources to support remote instruction can refer to the CalArts Library Online Teaching Toolkit. The Toolkit covers:
- Using library resources from a copyright perspective
- Resource lists and pro tips that cover which resources are best for specific metiérs and research areas
- Several 3-5 minute long instructional videos for you to use in asynchronous online learning
- An FAQ page that covers our most commonly asked reference and circulation questions
- How to utilize librarian expertise in a fully online environment
For a complete listing of current services, available resources, or contacting a librarian please visit library.calarts.edu.