Hiring forms/Student Resources

Student Status Advice Form Access (Paper Version)

Interested in applying for on-campus jobs? Follow this LINK

Required Paperwork

All first time student employees must submit hiring paperwork and complete the required steps to be processed for their on-campus job before they are allowed to begin working. Listed below are the forms that you will need to submit to the Human Resources office either in person or online through Docusign. Once you have completed the student section of the Student Status Advice you will be emailed instructions on what are the next steps are regarding what additional hiring documents must be submitted and if you have any questions about the processing steps please go to this link.

I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification Form

All new student employees must complete the I-9 form below and provide proof of eligibility (see page 3 of the I-9 form) to work in the U.S.

*International F-1 or J-1 Students: A Social Security Card is required for on-campus employment, download these instructions for more information.

W-4 Employee Withholding Allowance Certificate

All student employees must have a W-4 for the current year on file. If you have not worked on-campus in over a year a you must submit a new w-4.

Direct Deposit 

It is recommended that you set up a direct deposit form so that you can receive your paychecks directly into your bank account. Doing this expedites the payment, is more trackable because you know when it should be sent to your account and more safe because you don't have to worry about losing or stolen checks.

  •  Direct Deposit Form (if re-submitting a new form please drop off in person to the Human Resources office)

Payroll Resources

Student Resources