2022 Fall Semester
For continuing students, the 2022 Fall Session online class signup opens on May 23, 2022, with start times staggered throughout the day. All students will receive a signup time by email no later May 16. Once your signup time begins, log into Self Service Course Catalog to select the classes you want to add.
Online registration for Fall Session will be available to add or drop courses through Sept. 23. Course withdrawals may be processed online through the withdrawal deadline on Friday, Nov. 18.
The Office of the Registrar also has many resources to help you plan your semester. We’re available by phone (661-253-7842), by email (email@example.com), and in person. Our new offices are located in the F207 suite.
Course Advising Day will be held on Thursday, Sept. 8
This is where you will have the opportunity to sign up for any courses listed as faculty consent, independent study, or any course you were unable to add through online class signup. Course Advising Day is also for general mentoring and discussion with faculty.
Students are assigned a morning or afternoon session:
- New Incoming Students: 9 am to 12 pm (PDT)
- Continuing Students: 1 to 4 pm (PDT)
Course Advising Day Information
Important Dates for Class Signup
- May 1 – Fall schedule available on Self-Service Course Catalog
- May 23 – Online class signup for continuing students begins for Fall Session
- August 16 - Online class signup for new incoming students begins for Fall Session
- September 8 – Course Advising Day
- September 12 – Fall Session classes begin
- September 23 - Last day to add or drop Spring classes
- November 18 – Last day to withdraw from Fall classes (W grade on transcript)
- December 18 – Last day of Fall semester