In accordance with federal regulations set forth by Higher Education Act of 1965,
schools are required to provide a list of consumer information to all students
enrolled at CalArts.
General Institutional Information
Below you will find more information with a brief description or link to where it can be found. If you need assistance obtaining the information listed, contact the Office of Financial Aid at 661.253.7869 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Notice of availability of institutional and financial aid information
- Privacy of Student Records – Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Facilities and Services for Disabled Students
We make every effort to accommodate the needs of every student with disability on an individual basis according to the facilities available. If you have a disability, please notify the Housing Office as soon as possible of your intention to live on campus. Additional support services are coordinated with Student Affairs.
- CalArts Fact Sheet
Costs and Financial Aid, Student Body Diversity, Student-Faculty Ratio
- Student Diversity
- Price of Attendance
- Net Price Calculator
- Refund Policy and Requirements for Withdrawal and Return of Federal Financial Aid
- Textbook Information
To view the required textbooks, click on Spring 12 under "schools,” scroll down to a class that requires a textbook and click on “yes.”
- Educational Programs
- Transfer Credit Policies
- Articulation Agreements
- Accreditation Information
- Copyright Infringement
- Career and Job Placement Services
- Nondiscrimination Policy
The center of campus life is a sprawling five-level, 500,000-square-foot building—equivalent to 11 acres of square footage—which houses all six schools.
Student Financial Assistance
- Assistance Available From Federal, State, Local, and Institutional Programs
- Federal Student Financial Aid Penalties for Drug Law
- Institutional Code of Conduct for Education Loans
- Preferred Lender List
- Textbook Credit for Pell Eligible Students (see page 11)
- Gainful Employment
Student Loan Information
Initial Loan Counseling for Student Borrowers
All first time federal loan borrowers must complete loan counseling before their loan can be disbursed. Counseling can be
completed online at https://studentloans.gov/myDirectLoan/index.action.
Exit Counseling for Student Borrowers
All students that borrow federal loans must complete loan exit counseling when they graduate or drop below half time (6 units). Exit counseling can be completed at http://www.nslds.ed.gov/nslds_SA/.
Health & Safety
- Alcohol and Drug Policy
- Alcohol and Drug Prevention Programs
- Drug-Free Workplace Policy
- Disciplinary Policy: Consequences of Violating CalArts Standards of Conduct
- Health Services and Requirements
- Campus Safety Information
- Emergency Notification and Information
- Missing Persons Policy
- Sexual Offense Policy
- Annual Campus Crime and Fire Safety Report