Certificate of Eligibility (Form I-20 A and B)
The Certificate of Eligibility is issued by the Office of Admissions only after an applicant has:
- Been accepted by CalArts.
- Submitted all supporting materials (TOEFL score, admissions application and fee, translations of credentials, certificates and diplomas).
- Demonstrated adequate financial resources on the 2018-2019 Declaration of Finances (pdf).
- Signed and returned the Statement of Intention to Register.
- Paid a non-refundable $700 admission deposit to be applied toward tuition.