Certificate of Eligibility (Form I-20 A and B)
The Certificate of Eligibility is issued by the Office of Admissions only after an applicant has:
- Been accepted by CalArts.
- Submitted all supporting materials (TOEFL score, admissions application and fee, translations of credentials, certificates and diplomas).
- Submitted the online Statement of Intention to Register (SIR) form.
- Paid a non-refundable $700 admission deposit to be applied toward tuition.
- Demonstrated adequate financial resources through the online International Student Form/Declaration of Finances (accessed through the online application after the SIR has been submitted).