2014-2015 Student Council
The CalArts Student Council represents the CalArts student body by providing an open forum for students to express concerns about the Institute; serving as liaisons to the Board of Trustees, administration, faculty, and staff; and providing for the student body by using and distributing funds collected through the student activity fee. The Student Council functions to unite the student body in order to foster a fully interdisciplinary, progressive and creative environment.
Student Council Office
- Art: Cori Redstone and Olga Cosme
- Dance: Tariq Mitri and Yolette Yellow-Duke
- Music: Jesse Garrett VanDenKooy and Justin Jackson
- Theater: Salina Mahoney and Bianca Ruiz-Brock
Student Council Constitution
Student Council Constitution rev Feb. 25, 2015.pdf
Check out the Facebook group .
2014-2015 Funding Proposal Guidelines and Application
ALL GRANTS CLOSED AND WILL RESUME IN SEPTEMBER 2015
• Project grants- $400 maximum
• Métier grants- $200 maximum
• Emergency grants- $100 maximum