Accommodations for graduates and guests with disabilities will be available for the CalArts Graduation Ceremony. Below are the services that will be available:
- Accessible seating is available in the Graduation Courtyard.
- Guests should contact Tina Priestley via email at email@example.com or phone at 661-253-7874 for special seating needs.
- Guests requiring specific requests such as sign language interpreters or accessible seating are asked to email Tina Priestley at
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 661-253-7874.
- CalArts will livestream the graduation ceremony. If you cannot attend in person, please watch on calarts.edu/graduation.
- Parking for persons with disabilities will be available on the day of graduation. A current state-issued handicapped parking placard or license plate, issued to an occupant of the vehicle, will be required to park in an ADA stall. Guests should contact Tina Priestley via email at email@example.com or phone at 661-253-7874 for parking needs.
Drop-Off for Guests Requiring ADA Accessibility
- A drop-off area for those who have difficulty walking will be located through the main gate near the CalArts Blue Wall. There will be staff present to direct you to the drop off location.
- Sign language interpreters will be available at graduation. Guests should contact Tina Priestley via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 661-253-7874 for more information.
- Shuttle vans and carts will be available to pick up passengers needing accommodations at our designated drop-off zones and off-site parking. Upon your arrival, you will be directed to the identified drop-off areas.