Taught by Amy Hildrew
Please note: these classes are for students only
- Wednesday, January 13, 3 - 5:30 pm PST
- Thursday, January 14, 3 - 5:30 pm PST
- Wednesday, January 20, 3 - 5:30 pm PST
- Thursday, January 21, 3 - 5:30 pm PST
- Friday, January 22, 3 - 5:30 pm PST
This course familiarizes students with the basics of personal budgeting and financial literacy. The instructor will review how to approach financial investments, retirement planning, and preparing for mortgages and buying a car, in a sustainable, economic way.
By the end of the course students will have a confident grasp on creating and balancing budgets for their financial goals, and understand taxes and financial factors common for artists.