Student Visas and I-20
The Certificate of Eligibility is issued by the Office of Admissions
Certificate of Eligibility (Form I-20 A and B)
The Certificate of Eligibility is issued by the Office of Admissions only after an applicant has:
- Been accepted by CalArts.
- Submitted all supporting materials (TOEFL score, admissions application and fee, translations of credentials, certificates and diplomas).
- Demonstrated adequate financial resources on the 2014-2015 Declaration of Finances.pdf .
- Signed and returned the Statement of Intention to Register.
- Paid a non-refundable $500 admission deposit to be applied toward tuition.