The CalArts Student Council represents the CalArts student body by providing an open forum for students to express concerns about the Institute; serving as liaisons to the Board of Trustees, administration, faculty, and staff; and providing for the student body by using and distributing funds collected through the student activity fee. The Student Council functions to unite the student body in order to foster a fully interdisciplinary, progressive and creative environment.
Student Council Office
Student Council Constitution
Check out the Facebook group .
Student Council offers five funding options:
• Project grants- $400 maximum
• Travel grants- $200 maximum
• Métier grants- $100 maximum
• Emergency grants- $100 maximum
• Student Organization Grant - $400 annual maximum
*Green addendum – an additional $100 maximum