If you are a current student and would like to apply for on-campus housing for the 2014-15 academic year, please download and fill out all forms below. Applications must be submitted directly to the Housing Office. Only students on leave may submit via fax, mail or email. Students currently living on-campus do not need to submit a deposit. Your current deposit on file will be used.
Applications received by the May 1, 2014 deadline will be prioritized and submitted into lottery. Any returning student application received after the deadline will be placed on a waiting list. All current students wanting to live on campus for the 2014-15 must apply.
The continuing/returning student deadline to submit a completed application and deposit is Thursday, May 1, 2014.
2014/2015 Housing Application: Continuing/Returning Students
- Download, print and fill out ALL of the following forms:
- Return ALL FIVE of the completed forms directly to the Housing Office. The Housing Office is located in Room 101 of Chouinard Hall. Our office is open Monday-Friday, 8:30 am-5 pm. The deadline to submit a completed application deposit is Thursday, May 1, 2014.
- If you are a returning student to CalArts BUT are new to on-campus housing, you will need to submit the $350.00 deposit with your application.
- If a $350 deposit is required and the application is sent via fax or email, we will not process the application until the $350 is received.
- Mailing Address:
CalArts Housing Office
24700 McBean Parkway
Valencia, CA 91355
- Download and print out the 2014/2015 Housing Brochure for additional information about living on campus and residential life.
- View the Café’s Meal Plan options . All BFA 1 and BFA 2 on-campus residents are required to purchase a Meal Plan.