If you are a current student and would like to apply for on-campus housing, please download and fill out all forms below.
Applications received by the deadline will be prioritized and submitted by lottery. Submitting an application and deposit does not guarantee a student space on campus. Any new student application received after the deadline will be placed on a waiting list. Postdated materials that are received after the deadline will be considered late applicants and therefore placed on a waiting list.
The continuing/returning student deadline to submit a completed application and deposit is Tuesday, April 30, 2013.
2013/2014 Housing Application: Continuing/Returning Students
- Download, print and fill out ALL of the following forms:
- Return ALL FIVE of the completed forms with the required $350 security deposit directly to the Housing Office via mail, fax, email or in person. The Housing Office is located in Room 101 of Chouinard Hall. The deadline to submit a completed application deposit is Tuesday, April 30, 2013.
- If you are a returning student to CalArts BUT are new to on-campus housing, you will need to submit the $350.00 deposit with your application.
- If a $350 deposit is required and the application is sent via fax or email, we will not process the application until the $350 is received.
- Mailing Address:
CalArts Housing Office
24700 McBean Parkway
Valencia, CA 91355
- Download and print out the 2013/2014 Housing Brochure for additional information about living on campus and residential life.
- View the Café’s Meal Plan options . All BFA 1 and BFA 2 on-campus residents are required to purchase a Meal Plan.
- Continuing/Returning students will be notified via email regarding lottery results starting Wednesday, May 1, 2013, through Friday, May 3, 2013.