If you are a returning student and would like to apply for on-campus housing for the 2014-15 academic year, please download and fill out all forms below.
Our availability of spaces changes on a daily basis as we are receiving cancellations and new applications regularly. If you are interested in living on-campus, we would strong recommend that you apply as soon as possible. If a space is not immediately availabe when we receive your completed application, you will be placed on a short waiting list until you either secure a space or choose to removed from the waiting list.
2014/2015 Housing Application: Continuing/Returning Students
- Download, print and fill out ALL of the following forms:
- Return ALL FIVE of the completed forms directly to the Housing Office either via USPS, fax, or e-mail. .
- All previous deposits have already been returned so a new $350 deposit must be submitted with the application
CalArts Housing Office
24700 McBean Parkway
Valencia, CA 91355
- Download and print out the 2014/2015 Housing Brochure for additional information about living on campus and residential life.
- View the Café’s Meal Plan options . All BFA 1 and BFA 2 on-campus residents are required to purchase a Meal Plan.