Congratulations to all our December 2013 Grads!
Any student graduating in December must submit a letter to the Housing Office by Monday, December 2, 2013 to be released from your housing license agreement.
Please note: Only students who are graduating, taking a leave of absence or withdrawing from CalArts can be released from second semester charges.
Spring 2014 Applicants
If you are a current student and would like to apply for on-campus housing for Spring 2014, please download and fill out all forms below. Applications can be sent via email, regular mail or you may drop your application off in the Housing Office. Please include your $350.00 deposit when submitting your application.
We will only have a limited number of spaces available for Spring 2014
2013/2014 Housing Application: Continuing/Returning Students
- Download, print and fill out ALL of the following forms:
- Return ALL FIVE of the completed forms with the required $350 security deposit directly to the Housing Office via mail, fax, email or in person. The Housing Office is located in Room 101 of Chouinard Hall.
- If you are a returning student to CalArts BUT are new to on-campus housing, you will need to submit the $350.00 deposit with your application.
- If a $350 deposit is required and the application is sent via fax or email, we will not process the application until the $350 is received.
- Mailing Address:
CalArts Housing Office
24700 McBean Parkway
Valencia, CA 91355
- Download and print out the 2013/2014 Housing Brochure for additional information about living on campus and residential life.
- View the Café’s Meal Plan options . All BFA 1 and BFA 2 on-campus residents are required to purchase a Meal Plan.