Jump to Navigation

Continuing Domestic Students

Financial Aid Application Deadline:
February 15, 2015

HOW TO APPLY - Undergraduates:

Graduate Students:

Additional Documentation

If you plan to borrow your FIRST student loan at CalArts this coming year, you will also need to complete Loan Entrance Counseling and a Master Promissory Note (loan application) at www.studentloans.gov.

Perkins Loan borrowers must complete Perkins Loan Counseling each year that they borrow a Perkins Loan.

In some cases, we may ask you to submit additional documentation to the Financial Aid Office. If so, please submit the information to the CalArts Financial Aid Office as soon as possible so that we can complete your financial aid file and award your financial aid.

Last edited by rbaileychen on Jan 23, 2015
Close Menu
Open Menu