Save the Date: Oct. 17-18, 2014
Become a CalArtian for the weekend!
Join us for an exciting and immersive CalArts experience. Over the course of two days, be among the hundreds of family members who deepen their appreciation of this unique artistic and educational community. Take part in specially designed workshops and classes, view cutting-edge art exhibitions and performances, and meet and mingle with Institute leadership and faculty.
Tickets will be on sale beginning early August. Please check back soon for more details.
Ticket price includes:
- Sit down lunch with deans and faculty on Friday
- Wine and hors d’oeuvres reception Friday evening
- Weekend programming including: student led tours of campus, all workshops, panels and entertainment
- A festive night of music on Saturday at the Wild Beast
- CalArts Weekend gift bag
- CalArts Weekend Lounge featuring light refreshments and opportunities to further engage with faculty and staff.
- and much more...
At the Wild Beast Music Pavilion and S. Mark Taper Foundation Courtyard:
- Dinner for sale from some of LA's favorite food trucks
- Free outdoor concert